We are looking to expand our team.
KINS is a small NGO school based on the Island Zanzibar. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who would like to work with children in a small classroom, not exceeding 12 students. We provide an international curriculum for all the children. Each class is multi age and multi level. The teacher is responsible to design a program for each child's individual needs.
We have two positions available, One for our Primary 4 class, 10-12 years old; and a second for our Primary 1 class, 5-years old.
The school is looking for someone who:
• has a teaching certificate and can teach multi-level/age classes.
• will bring energy, creativity, flexibility and initiative to support groups of children, including those with additional needs, in a busy classroom environment.
• is passionate in ensuring all our children reach their full potential with a commitment to inclusion at the centre of their practice so all children become independent learners.
• has experience of working collaboratively with other professionals and supporting all aspects of teaching and learning within the classroom including resource management.
• enjoys working indoors and outdoors in all weathers and can work on their own initiative.
• demonstrates excellent skills in spoken and written English, Computing and Maths.
• has a full commitment to, and understanding of, equal opportunities and inclusive education.
• is ambitious and proactive in developing their own learning and practice in order to impact positively on children.
3 years teaching experience.
Monthly stipend of $600
Accommodation allowance $150
Visa and work permit
Please send your cv and cover letter to [email protected]