Currently, Habitat for Humanity Cambodia (HFHC) is currently seeking a volunteer to assist in the Grace Project in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. In regards to the Grace Project, the volunteer will work closely with NGOs focused on supporting specific vulnerable groups such as People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA), People Living with Disabilities (PLWDs), homeless and squatter populations living in informal settlements, orphans, unaccompanied minors and street children (living with a foster parent or grandparent), the elderly, youth and women, scavengers (garbage collectors), and people who have lost their home and livelihood as a result of disasters.
- Supports Program Manager-Grace project and Area Managers in strategic, operational and financial planning of the Community Water Stations
- Facilitates the development and implementation of the sale strategies for existing and new markets, in partnership with local communities and relevant stakeholders
- Provide HFHC’ project staffs, NGO partners, communities and other relevant stakeholders with the business analytic strength (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) to help the community to drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth of the business
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the water station management team on the skills and knowledge relevant to business management and development
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential donors/ investors
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- English speaking and writing
- Proficiency in Ms. Word, Excel Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, etc.
- Communication and presentation skills