Castilleja is seeking a Director of Alumni Relations. The Director will lead a comprehensive alumni program including implementing an engagement and networking initiative; cultivating and maintaining relationships; developing and managing the alumni giving campaigns.
Be a part of our supportive and collaborative community!
In collaboration with other members of the Advancement Department, and aligned with the advancing the mission and fundraising goals of Castilleja:
• Lead the overall alumni program
• Plan, develop, and implement meaningful events and programming to strengthen the alumni network
• Manage annual alumni giving campaigns: Annual Fund, Reunion Giving, and Giving Day in partnership with the Director of Advancement and Director of the Capital Campaign.
• Recruit, support, and partner with the Alumni Executive Committee, including working closely with the Alumni Board President and committee members
• Plan and execute engaging in-person and virtual events such as Reunion Weekend, Regional gatherings, alumni panels and networking events, etc.
· Design a communications strategy, including print, social media and website, working closely with the Communications Department
· Travel for regional events & meetings with alumni outside of the Bay area
· Contribute to semi-annual publication of the Full Circle magazine and produce quarterly alumnae eNews
• Identify and qualify alumni prospects for gifts; ensure activities are documented in alumnae engagement activity in the database.
• Manage budget for alumni department
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with planning and implementing complex events
• Track record of cultivating relationships
Outstanding benefits and compensation!