Chapel Haven Schleifer Center, is an award-winning nonprofit devoted to empowering adults with disabilities to live independent and self-determined lives. We are seeking an experienced senior manager for the newly created position of Senior Vice President, Administration & Finance. This position will report directly to the President and will be a critical member of the senior leadership team overseeing all administrative and operations functions. The SVP will partner with the President and program leaders to help inform the organization’s priorities and strategic direction.
- Manage and oversee Finance, Human Resources, Facilities, Security, IT and Compliance.
- Oversee financial reporting to the President and to the Board of Directors.
- Guide and manage budgetary process to include input from functional departments.
- Oversee employee benefits programs, and spearhead the development of an aggressive staffing and retention program.
- Partner with the President and program leaders to oversee the long-range planning for the agency.
- Advise and enhance the current enrollment process.
- Coach and mentor staff, establishing clear goals and opportunities for development.
- Encourage teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to deliver on the organization’s mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sr. Management.
- Excellent strong communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to oversee numerous disciplines.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization successfully and effectively.
- Strong, decision-making, and analytical skills required with the ability to meet/exceed organizational goals in a strategic, collaborative, and timely manner.
- Previous experience working in a Non-Profit organization preferred.
- Ability to act as a change agent in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Demonstrated competence with computer applications such as Microsoft 365 and HR/Payroll systems.
- We offer a full benefit package, including paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- A culture committed to community and compassion.
- Staff longevity – 50% of our staff have been with us 5+ years, many of whom started in entry-level roles that have developed into fulfilling careers lasting 10+ years.
- The opportunity to do meaningful work that enriches the lives of others.
Please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] to apply.
In 2022, Chapel Haven celebrated 50 years of excellence in the field of disabilities! They are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you share Chapel Haven’s core values of dynamic diversity, caring collaboration, individual integrity and community connection, we want to hear from you!