Position Summary: Planned Parenthood of Southern has an opening for a Full Time (37.5 Hours Per Week) Financial Analyst I to work out of our Administrative Office in New Haven, CT.
The Financial Analyst performs a variety of related responsibilities, including month-end reporting, ad-hoc reporting, payor reimbursement analysis, fee schedule and other revenue analysis, analysis of data from the billing and accounting systems, compiling data for reporting, developing and presenting quarterly productivity to clinical services senior management, developing quarterly dashboard reports for senior management review, supporting the Grants and Planning department by developing data sources and reports for quarterly grant reporting to funder agencies and completing special financial assignments and projects as assigned.
- Performs regular month-end reporting, preparing such reports as: Visits reports, Inventory usage report, Laboratory and Productivity report
- Review and analysis of internal and external laboratory billing
- Maintenance of quarterly and annual dashboard (key performance indicators) for senior management team reporting purposes
- Performs budgeting, forecasting and analysis of inventory
- Performs ad-hoc reporting and maintains regular reporting
- Performs fee schedule maintenance such as setting up new codes or fee changes; maintenance of fee schedule files in electronic medical record system
- Completes special financial analysis and other projects as assigned by the Finance Manager and/or Finance Director
- Supports the agency’s mission and all of the reproductive health services offered including family planning services, women’s health screenings, testing and treatment of STI’s, birth control methods and abortion services
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in mathematics, finance, economics, accounting or business administration
- 1 - to 3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst or data reporting
- An understanding racial equity and have demonstrated understanding of the role that racial inequity plays in our society and its impact on healthcare systems and institutions
- Self-awareness as it relates to racial and other identities and are aware of multiple group identities and their dynamics
- Ability to bring a high level of self-awareness, empathy, and humility to interpersonal interactions
- Interact effectively and builds trust with a diversity of people and have demonstrated an ability to effectively work across difference
- Communicate clearly and directly, continually able to hear, reflect, and act on feedback related identity and equity with the aim to learn
- Experience evaluating, manipulating and presenting data
- Excellent computational and analytical skills including financial modeling
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team member
- Ability to handle discreet, confidential information
- Ability to utilize Windows based word processing and data management programs
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and pivot tables is a plus
This position’s yearly salary range is $45,843 - $68,765 and is based on full years of experience.
PPSNE is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace that values diversity and inclusion and reflects the diversity of our communities and patients. We strongly encourage people of color and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
PPSNE offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes; Health, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings, paid maternity leave, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, a flexible spending account, wellness program and more.
Please follow the link: https://jobs.lever.co/ppsne/429c57d4-a386-4d8d-acd6-8bf98f4849f4
Create a profile through our applicant tracking system: LEVER. Complete the general pre-screen questions and attach a resume in order to be considered.