Would you like to have an opportunity to work with numerous types of nonprofit organizations? Do you want to invest your time every day making a difference instead of just focusing on the bottom line? JMT's mission is to support our nonprofit clients in achieving their mission; we help those who help others.
JMT Consulting Group is a company that recognizes and appreciates the contribution that each team member makes. Founded almost 30 years ago, we're a small business, and the leading consulting firm in the country working exclusively with nonprofit organizations. We continue to grow every year and are looking to expand our software implementation team.
The Intacct Implementation Consultant is responsible for configuration and building our software applications, as well as providing support and light training to JMT’s nonprofit organization clients, primarily on the cloud-based software applications JMT supports. We are seeking a candidate who is motivated to learn quickly and has the potential to grow further in the software consulting practice at JMT. This position will be based out of our Mount Juliet, TN office. Experience with Intacct Cloud Financials software is a huge plus!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ability to take approved system designs/specifications and build systems including the configuration of software, report builds, workflows, and minor customizations.
- Working with clients directly to validate implemented design.
- Oversee project testing and user acceptance, including creation and customization of test plans.
- Building tools, templates, and shortcuts to make implementations more efficient.
- Manage multiple assignments, determine and organize priorities, and work independently with minimal supervision/direction.
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate solutions to non-technical clients.
- Exercise sound judgment to independently define, investigate and resolve problems/conflicts.
Qualities of a Successful JMT team member:
- Passion for Quality – focused on delivering an exceptional client experience 100% of the time.
- Organized – capable of efficiently managing multiple projects while maintaining high-quality, consistent work products.
- Independent – able to independently solve issues and define strategies for success
- Invested – JMT serves the nonprofit sector exclusively – the ideal candidate will share our clients’ passion.
- Excellent Communicator – highly professional written and verbal communications, both in-person and over the phone/internet are essential.
- Embraces New Technologies – has a passion for technology and how it can solve problems and is eager to learn and leverage innovations to our client's advantage.
- Personable – It is essential that JMT team members are able to smoothly and positively relate to all members of the JMT community, including clients, staff, and partners, establishing strong, lasting relationships.
- 1-3+ years of consulting or training in technology.
- Strong technology skills.
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics).
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Exposure to financial/accounting software is a plus.
We recognize our team members as our most valuable assets. Our benefits package includes base salary, group medical, dental, vision insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, paid time off, 401k plan with match, hybrid work schedule, and much more.
Job Type: Full time exempt