The American Heart Association has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant providing support to the Executive Vice President and Associate Executive Vice President.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing top-level administrative support to the AHA Southeast Executive Vice President (EVP) and Associate Executive Vice President (AEVP). This position works together with the Senior Director, EVP Operations on projects and activities that support the successful, best-in-class operations of the Southeast.
- Provides executive-level administrative support for calendar management, high-volume travel coordination for EVP/AEVP and preparation for meetings.
- Prepares and coordinates confidential correspondenceand other, regular EVP communications.
- Executes logistics for internal and external face-to-face and virtual meetings and conferences, including rooming lists, banquet orders, audio visual orders, expense management, and day-of meeting support. Meeting logistics are of the highest quality in terms of logistical arrangements and service to board, other volunteers and senior staff. Materials are of top-shelf quality.
- Processes expenses, invoices, and monitors other financial matters as assigned and in compliance with established AHA procedures.
- Data Management. Maintain quality customer information including volunteer contact records, regional board and committee records in MS Dynamics in accordance with established business standards. Also maintain updated board, committee and SMT & AMT rosters. Effectively utilizes E-1 system as appropriate: correctly and timely processes vendor
- Provides budget support and reporting.
- Completes tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Proactively communicates potential issues, conflicts and opportunities to Senior Director, EVP Operations.
- 2-4 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple managers or executive level management.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint, or other CRM software or cloud-based file sharing services preferred.
- 2 years of experience preparing budget information, processing invoices, calculating expenses.
- Experience drafting executive communications (emails, letters, newsletters, etc.)