Reporting to the Area Finance and Admin Manager, the Finance Analyst assists in the overall Area Office financial analysis. The major responsibilities are as follows
Areas of Responsibility:
- Gather, extract and prepare templates and financial information for the following processes:
- Annual budget preparation for the Asia-Pacific Office
- Re-forecasting of annual budget
- Audits (Internal and External)
- Budget vs Actuals including professional services monitoring
- Ensure timely submission and uploading of monthly reconciliations and Trial Balance to HQ, including HQ corporate credit card coding and submission for processing.
- Ensure accurate posting of approved transactions in the accounting system and suggest correction (if any), prior to posting to ensure correct charging. This includes review and posting of intercompany transactions sent by HQ, and monthly extracting of data from the system after Area Office closing and HQ closing of books.
- Ensure all receipts and adjustments are recorded each month. This includes invoicing, and follow up of receivables.
- Review submitted staff expense reports.
- Consolidate monthly timesheets submitted by staffs. This includes annual updating of timesheet template (or as necessary).
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
CPA or other accounting or finance certification preferred
- 5 years solid experience in the same role & responsibilities
- Experience in audit & internal controls
- Strong computer skills, including sound knowledge of automated accounting system
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and its application to non-profit organizations operations > Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of local accounting / tax regulations and registrations requirements.
How to Apply:
Apr 18 2019
May 18 2019
Habitat for Humanity International