The Marketing Manager – Data and Analytics is a vital member of the marketing team. This role helps us achieve our goals by ensuring that systems, data, and processes work smoothly. It is also highly collaborative and requires an understanding of how different departments function and work together to achieve their goals. This is a 40-hour a week position that may be done remotely.
About Your Team
The marketing team at the Davis Phinney Foundation is a fast-paced, supportive, and high performing crew who work in sync to help connect our constituents with the resources they need to live well with Parkinson’s today. Through beautiful graphics, thoughtful language, and creative approaches, this team is responsible for helping the hundreds of thousands of individuals and families who use our digital and print resources every year find just what they need and feel supported no matter where they are on their journey with Parkinson’s.
Data Management, Processes, and System Innovation
- Act as a primary liaison between the marketing team and database administrator to support the implementation/creation of new or updated processes, support data maintenance, and create or update user-facing tools like surveys, forms, landing pages, auto-responders, and more
- Provide support for Foundation staff for issues with Luminate Online, Team Raiser, and website
- Research and implement best practices and innovation for Luminate Online and Team Raiser to help reach Foundation goals
Email Strategy and List Segmentation
- Take the lead on data and list structure and establish efficient processes for delivering tailored messaging to constituents
- Provide strategic guidance and maintain best practices for automated email series
Ad Strategy, SEO, and Web Accessibility
- Take the lead to create and manage the Foundation’s digital ad strategy across platforms including Google Adwords, YouTube, Facebook, and more
- Ensure SEO and web best practices are maintained and followed by all staff, including maintaining the website style guide
Analysis, Project Management, and Strategy
- Take the lead in data analysis to understand audience engagement and retention and provide insights for continual improvement
- Implement marketing plans related to focus areas, including creating and managing marketing calendar and managing collaboration across departments
- Support the planning of the Foundation’s annual marketing strategy in collaboration with the Director of Marketing.
- Support the documentation of marketing processes
- Support Foundation’s Diversity & Inclusion initiative through thoughtful outreach, practices of cultural humility, and the inclusion of diverse leaders
Our ideal candidate has…
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing and communications
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Luminate Online Certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analysis, including experience leading data analysis projects – from conception through to completion
- Demonstrated knowledge of data management, particularly as it relates to email communication and segmentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing processes and ability to take a project from idea to actionable plan
Additional preferred skills include…
- Experience with SEO and working knowledge of website accessibility
- Experience with Blackbaud, Raiser’s Edge, and Luminate Online
- Some managing or mentoring experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Office 365 applications
Salary range is $50,000-$60,000 commensurate with background and experience, plus health and dental insurance, PTO, sick time, holiday pay, and retirement.
Please submit your resume and cover letter addressed to Jenna Deidel – Director of Programs & Outreach, at [email protected] with your full name and “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. In your cover letter, please include answers to the following questions:
- What inspires you to work in this industry?
- If you were given one year to do whatever you want, what would it be?
- What is the most interesting/enjoyable book you’ve ever read and why?
To read the complete job description, visit our website at https://davisphinneyfoundation.org/careers/#1625154839659-2ae088dd-94db.