Inner City Law Center (ICLC) is a nonprofit law firm in Skid Row in Downtown Los Angeles. We are looking for extraordinary people to help us end homelessness in Los Angeles. Founded on the fundamental principle that every person should always be treated with dignity and respect, ICLC fights for housing for low-income tenants, working-poor families, people experiencing homelessness, people living with HIV/AIDS, people with disabilities, and homeless veterans.
Position Description: ICLC is seeking a talented, full-time, detail-oriented Government Grants Administrator with strong organizational and interpersonal skills. The Government Grants Administrator will oversee ICLC’s government contracts, ensuring that programmatic and reporting requirements of funders are met while maintaining a compliant, audit-ready project. For all government contracts (currently 20 contracts), duties will include:
- Managing post-award process from award through end of contract or renewal;
- Ensuring all contract compliance requirements are met;
- Preparing and submitting reports to funders;
- Coordinating with program staff to track progress on deliverables and to ensure that relationships with funders are maintained and strengthened;
- Coordinating with finance and development staff to track progress on billing;
- Managing audits by funders and coordinating audits of subcontracted partners;
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in implementation of projects; and
- Additional duties as assigned
Hiring Criteria: Commitment to ICLC’s mission and values. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience with government grants administration. Organized, detail oriented, and able to assume responsibility quickly and independently in a rapidly growing organization. Ability to manage and track multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities in a fast-past, deadline-driven environment.
ICLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition. All qualified applicants with criminal histories shall be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
To keep our Staff and Clients safe, ICLC requires all Staff to have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Compensation: Salary range $65,000 to $85,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
How to Apply: Cover letters and resumes are reviewed upon receipt and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, please upload your resume and a cover letter detailing interest in the position directly at www.innercitylaw.org/join-our-team.