The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Temporary part-time Administrative Assistant located at our Little Rock, AR location. This position is expected to last approximately one month (end date subject to change). The work schedule will be 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating meetings and calendars
- Performing data entry
- Perform general office duties such as word processing
- Perform follow up calls with donors
- Answering phones
- Provide superior customer service to sponsors, volunteers, and staff
- Intermediate skills in all MS Office software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Will be tested.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, often time-sensitive environment all while producing error-free work.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Database entry and knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Ability to convey a positive and professional image.
- Positive and can-do attitude is a must, as well as, a collaborative and helpful approach to getting the work of the American Heart Association done with excellence.
- Works with the drive and sense of urgency that is required to support a campaign and large special event with many moving pieces.
- Ability to keep details straight and documented.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 20 lbs from the ground to waist level with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to interact with local and affiliate staff, volunteers and donors.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a related role
- Must be at least 18 years of age