FHI 360 currently is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Finance and Administrative Director on the anticipated USAID-funded Uganda Integrated Child and Youth Development (ICYD) Activity. The Finance and Administrative Director will lead the overall financial activities of the project, including the accounting, invoicing, contracts management, procurement, and administrative activities, and will ensure that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place, in compliance with USAID, PEPFAR, and FHI 360 policies and procedures.
Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project and the selection of the final applicant is subject to USAID approval.
- Oversee the overall financial activities of the project, including the accounting, invoicing, contracts management, procurement, and administrative activities
- Manage all bookkeeping, bank accounts and cash flow, and project funds for the appropriate execution of the project
- Track project expenses and prepare monthly financial reports and annual budget projections to ensure full compliance, in accordance with USAID and PEPFAR rules and regulations
- Develop and manage internal financial audits
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance and efficiency with government regulations
- Approve procurement requests and manage financial tools used for reporting program expenditures, in compliance with regulatory requirements
- At least six years of experience in financial and/or operational management of complex and large-scale international development assistance programs
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and/or experiences in accounting, financial planning and management, and procurement
- Experience in financial management of USAID-funded projects preferred; grant and contract management experience is a must
- Prior experience and knowledge of financial management in compliance with PEPFAR policies and procedures
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.