The CBHC department of MoPH in close coordination with the FHI360-IHSAN would like to assist in the establishment of standard FHAGs in CLTS and CBNP targeted communities under FHI 360 IHSAN project and all underserved areas. This will help with the smooth implementation of both CLTS and nutrition interventions at community level and will ensure further the sustainability of both programs.
The coordinator will be a member of CBHC department of MoPH and be responsible for overall management and liaising of the FHAGs under CBHC programs with the relevant partners.
The FHAG coordinator reports directly to the CBHC department of MoPH and WASH Technical Manager of FHI 360.
- Maintain broad network of relationships, cooperation and coordination with MoPH other departments/ programs and NGOs to ensure integrated and effective implementation of CBHC programs including CLTS, CBNP and FHA Group at the field level.
- Develop (monthly, quarterly and yearly) provincial level action plans in accordance to CBHC master plan.
- Support the CBHC Department in the process of developing and revising the curricula, guidelines and protocols for FHA Groups and other community-based programs
- Support the establishment of FHA groups according to IHSAN CLTS, FHAG expansion plan in IHSAN and MRRD Focus provinces
- Support the CBHC department on development of operation plan, and support CBHC staff in planning and implementation of FHA Groups in Health post level
- Supervise all community-based activities with the focus on CLTS and CBNP at the field level, develop reports and share it with the related partners
- Work closely with PND, PPHDs/MoPH, RuWatSIP and PRRDs/MRRD to facilitate CBNP and CLTS implementation with specific focus on FHAGs.
- Work closely with the implementing NGOs under MoPH and MRRD for mapping and identifying underserved communities for FHA Group establishment, CBNP implementation as well as IHSAN targeted provinces for CLTS sit selection.
- Support CBHC biannual data collection formats for collecting and analyzing HMIS data on CBHC programs and provide required feedback for the purpose of improving reporting system and work closely with EHIS and HMIS Departments.
- Make sure that the MoPH ’s policies, guidelines, procedures and manuals regarding the community-based programs are implemented.
- Timely reporting of the establishment of FHA Groups under CLTS and CBNP to IHSAN and National CBHC Department at central level.
- Active participation in all meetings (CBHC Task force, CBNP taskforce, FHAG working Group, provincial Nutrition Coordination and any other CBHC related meetings) and sharing the meeting minutes with the relevant department.
- Follow up on the timely conduction of trainings and field visits.
- Prepare periodic progress reports as requested by the CBHC Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by CBHC Department.
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementation of community-based health care interventions or projects with MoPH or recognized NGOs
- Good communication skill
- Good team work spirit
- Ability to work independently
- ·Language skills: Fluent in written and spoken Pashto/Dari and English
- Familiar with computer programs (Ms. Office)
- Able to travel to provinces
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.