We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to support our Hawaii Division in Honolulu, Hawaii . The Operations Manager manages the daily operations of the division office and provides administrative support to the Division overall, the Executive Director and the team to ensure effective operations in achievement in identified goals and objectives including revenue generation and volunteer engagement. Responsible for supporting Division campaigns, programs and events, managing databases, maintaining/updating information and producing a variety of routine and special reports as needed.
- Serves as the primary staff person completing income and expense processing for the division. Oversees and proactively communicates income and expense procedures to other division staff.
- Monitors division income and expense status.
- Acts as the division’s Account Payable lead in processing and monitoring invoices for general operations.
Division Administrative Management:
Manages the daily operations of the division in support of achieving the goals and objectives of the division, affiliate and association. Includes:
- Serves as the liaison for other administrative professionals within the office to allocate resources for major projects and manage timelines for projects involving multiple departments.
- Provides direct clerical, administrative and logistics support to Executive Director in the accomplishment of Division responsibilities.
- Performs general administrative and clerical functions including: calendaring appointments, answering the telephone, ordering supplies, distributing mail, coordinating mailings, filing, typing/word processing, faxing, and copying, coordinating meetings – to include, facilitating Division/Affiliate meetings/conferences with setup, video/telephone, and cleanup.
- Other duties as assigned.
Office and Facilities Operations:
Ensures that standards for safety and operational effectiveness are consistently met for the Division. Includes:
- Ensures office/building daily operations in accordance with established policies and procedures to provide for efficient, effective service to all internal/external customers.
- Coordinates maintenance and repair work for office equipment and furniture.
- Updates and maintains disaster preparedness/emergency response plan for the office; ensures that all staff are briefed annually.
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Office administration skills, including general clerical skills (e.g., filing, typing, copying, telephone etiquette and operation)
- Effective written communication skills, including skill in proof reading for grammar and spelling
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a professional manner in all dealings with customers, staff and others; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to keep all work-related information confidential as necessarya