To provide exceptional customer service in relation to operational and administrative responsibilities. The position can assist various markets and personnel with data entry, mailing, record keeping, telephone, correspondence, event support and other responsibilities associated with operational tasks and shared services.
- Complete Enterprise Shared Services projects, assigned by Enterprise Shared Services Manager from the ESS Mailbox, in a timely matter, according to the Service Level Agreement. These projects could include, but are not limited to, Acknowledgment letters, Sponsorship Invoicing, Thank you letters, Telephone calls to Corporate Partners and Donors, Donation request letters, pulling FRED and CRM Report/Queries, etc. and will support various multiple Markets. Assist, locally, in executing Foundation policies for equipment and real estate leases, procurement, and operational efficiencies, as directed by Enterprise Shared Services Manager.
- Open and distribute mail. Maintain office supplies and inventory. Answer telephone calls, respond to requests for routine information or refer to appropriate staff. Routine administrative tasks, including correspondence, board minutes, etc. Prepare meeting materials and provide meeting support. Coordinate and manage any office support volunteers. Process Matching Gifts. Process Accounts Receivables and complete Receipt/Deposit log. Assist with accounts payable in offices not using centralized services. Serve as point person for office equipment, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform basic operational data entry and troubleshooting tasks in all March of Dimes software and databases to support events, donors, and organizational capabilities. Submit appropriate information to the Data Entry Center regularly and interface, as needed. Check the Donations Processing Center folder, at minimum weekly, and ensure that other market staff have allocated receivables, approve payables and assimilate all other mail, as necessary.
- Assist market level staff with coordinating and executing the operational and administrative needs of market events. Support operational preparation for day-of or night-of event execution, as assigned. Order event supplies.
- Support Executive Director of Market Development in Market Board coordination through scheduling meetings, meeting preparation, taking minutes, and communication with Board members, as directed.
- Entry Level Position.
- Ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of related work experience preferred.
- May involve lifting and carry boxes; may involve traveling by car or plane to meetings and training.
- Equipment used: computer, printer, telephone, copier and fax machine.