The Program Director – Rehabilitation is responsible for the successful development, implementation, and management of rehabilitation and human services including primarily but not limited to supported employment, community inclusion day services, the AbilityOne program for direct labor employees with disabilities, and related specialty programs at the North Carolina Regional Office. The Director will establish key programmatic performance and financial indicators for direct Program reports in order to fulfill organizational goals and contractual requirements.
- Monitor rehabilitation and human service programs to ensure department and managers meet contractually obligated requirements and reports to government, funding agencies, and corporate divisions.
- Provide strategic input into organizational planning processes. Maintain exemplary performance in all areas of accreditation and regulatory compliance to include the AbilityOne Program Medicaid Waiver, Vocational Rehabilitation, Managed Care, and other sources.
- Develop the processes and performance indicators, and policies that will promote and support quality rehabilitation services making certain quality systems and outcome reporting are maintained and actively managed.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring of program policies and procedures are in compliance with applicable funding and regulatory bodies and achieve the highest level of accreditation possible.
- Safeguard that all programs are operated in a safe, healthy, and productive manner and are providing an exceptional service delivery experience for persons served.
- Market rehabilitation services to community funding agencies, stakeholders, advocacy groups, and educators. Confirm that an effective organized outreach program is implemented so that prospective persons served receive prompt service, achieve outcomes, and more individuals are served on an annual basis.
- Support development of new employment and contract options to provide services and opportunities for program participants with emphasis on meeting goals of strategic plan.
- Meet regional goals for program outcomes and human service revenue.
- Complete and/or ensure staff complete program outcomes accurately and in a timely manner, billing, evaluation/assessment reports, progress reports, case notes, incident reports, attendance, and other supporting documentation.
- Maintain familiarity with the AbilityOne Program, Medicaid Waiver, vocational rehabilitation, and CARF to ensure compliance with such regulations.
- Attend relevant meetings/committee functions internally and in the community to include peer agencies and advocacy groups, family groups, sponsoring agency meetings, etc.
- Prepare and disseminate Human Service reports and statistics.
- Develop and maintain a safe program and operating environment for all service and assigned employment operations. Ensure that legal and regulatory safety and program participant laws and regulations are met.
- Working knowledge of North Carolina Rehabilitation services, agencies, compliance, and funding for individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in supervision and management of professional and operations staff.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization and external stakeholders.
- Aptitude to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Demonstrated experience in development and management of programs, budgets, forecasts, and financial operations.
- Strong interpersonal, training, and writing skills and ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with extensive spreadsheet knowledge, PowerPoint, and word processing skills.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and/or access to reliable transportation to perform work-related travel required. Eligible drivers must have a good motor vehicle record (MVR).
Salary is commensurate with the requirements of the position and ranges between $80,000 to $100,000 based on experience. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks) and 15 holidays
- Retirement Accounts with Employer Match
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional and Personal Development
- Wellness Initiatives
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply, click on the link to the Program Director - Rehabilitation position profile at ArmstrongMcGuire.com/jobs. You will see instructions for uploading your compelling cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and professional references. Please provide all requested information to be considered. In case of any technical problems, contact [email protected]. No phone calls, please, and no applications will be accepted by email or directly from third-party posting sites.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. They are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us ServiceSource is an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
ServiceSource’s Diversity, Retention, Inclusion, Value, and Equity (DRIVE) initiative fosters a culture of collaboration and demonstrates ServiceSource’s commitment to inclusion for all its employees.