The Summer Acquisition and Lead Generation Intern or skilled volunteer is responsible for auditing other organizations and companies that are doing lead generation, radio and DRTV campaigns, monitoring Call Center audio for call quality on Save the Children’s campaigns, compiling general information on Save the Children’s peer organizations, reviewing creative materials, preparing Power Point presentations and reporting data as necessary.
As an intern or skilled volunteer, you will have the opportunity to network with other Save the Children interns, volunteers and employees and participate in learning sessions about various topics spanning the breadth of Save the Children's work. Through this experience, you will gain a greater understanding about how the international development community intersects with the private sector. You will also gain transferable skills that are applicable to a variety of roles, particularly in the non-profit industry, marketing, sales, and client services.
For Lead Generation:
- Assist in pulling data from BBEC, Integral reports and other sources to update Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations.
- Research and compile information for auditing of Lead Generation programs both within the non-profit industry and beyond.
- Review creative materials and assist in implementing changes and optimizations to lead communication streams.
For Acquisition Sustainer Giving:
- Research and compile information for auditing of Save the Children’s peer organizations into Power Point presentations to provide comparisons of creatives and campaign strategy.
- Assist in call listening and provide scoring to evaluate call quality for the Call Center’s DRTV and radio campaigns.
- Pull the Acquisition Channel Report export from BBEC and report out Acquisition numbers to internal stakeholders.
- Possess strong written skills, solid interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- To be classified as an intern: (Minimum requirement is a letter of support and documentation is required only after an internship offer is accepted.)
- An individual who is not enrolled as a student or able to receive credit from their institution may apply to an internship, however will be classified as a skilled volunteer, not as an intern.
- Structured learning and development program
- Meaningful work under the direct supervision of an experienced Save the Children staff member
- Highly collaborative and innovative teams
- Networking program with managers across the organization
- Flexible schedule
- A family friendly work environment
- The knowledge that the work you are supporting is changing the lives of children all around the world