- Program & Project Management Support: Support the Manager of Employee Engagement to execute and grow Save the Children’s Employee Engagement programming and expertise by implementing existing and new offerings, providing internal support to Corporate Partnerships Account Management and New Business Teams as well as represent Save the Children at employee engagement events as needed and approved by Manager. (40%)
- Field Visit Logistics: Assist the Corporate Partnerships Team in preparing partner stewardship and employee engagement visits to the field. Lead on the preparation and coordination of group itineraries and site visit logistics for trips, and join/facilitate activities and/or trips as needed and approved by Manager. (40%)
- Marketing & Sales Assistance: Help to promote and build awareness of Save the Children’s existing and developing employee engagement offerings by supporting the Manager of Employee Engagement in interacting with Corporate Partnerships team members and generating internal buy in. Assist in the maintenance and development of marketing materials and baseline collateral (e.g., brochures, PowerPoint slides) that can be easily customized for team member needs. Participate in select external conversations with partners to support or promote Save the Children’s employee engagement offerings. (10%)
- Department Support (10%): Manage research of potential new partners, employee engagement market trends and competitive activity. Provide the administrative follow-up from employee engagement events and trips. Handle daily department duties related to managing current data inputting, administration and other projects as needed. Perform other duties as may be required.
High School diploma or Technical/Vocational Degree
- You have a minimum 3-4 years' of progressively professional work experience in fundraising, project management, events, marketing sales or media.
- Extremely client focused with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to problem-solve and drive projects through to completion.
- Experience with volunteer facilitation / engagement programs or non-profit organizations a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and highly – matrixed environment.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nov 7 2019
Dec 7 2019
Save the Children US