The Manager, Corporate Skills-Based Volunteers (CSBV) will work with and support the Director, Corporate Skills-Based Volunteers, managing the operations and contributing to the growth of the agency’s CSBV portfolio--currently valued at $1M in services per year. This position is critical for the growth of our CSBV portfolio and effective management of all existing CSBV. The Manager will interact heavily with internal business and operational teams, country offices and corporate partnership account managers and corporate new business team prospects.
- Manage all logistics of CSBV projects, including legal paperwork, CRM system management (BBEC), HR/travel-related on-boarding, and after-action processes
- Oversee application process (if required), submissions and finalization for all annual CSBV programs that SCUS currently participates in
- Create and maintain information on CSBV project trackers on a weekly basis
- Ensure that CSBV section of Partner Portfolios and CSBV prospect folders remain organized and purged as needed on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain and improve CSBV process documentation with at least twice-yearly updates.
- Ensure all CSBV revenue is valued and booked within two weeks of each project’s end date.
- Assist Director in collaborating across programmatic, operational and country teams to determine new and impactful skill-based volunteering projects; work with account managers to identify corporate partners with applicable subject matter expertise.
- Work with marketing teams to develop and maintain CSBV website pages, social media posts and impact videos
- Develop presentations and proposals as needed, for internal and external use
- Provide CSBV wins and key information to Gift-In-Kind Coordinator for Corporate Team weekly email
- Provide quarterly dashboard reporting to Director
- Work with the Gift in Kind, Account Managers, and Corporate New Business Team to identify and maintain documentation on corporations with existing or potential CSBV programs
- Identify best practices & trends in skill-based volunteering; maintain ongoing list of CSBV articles, social media and conference (attendance and presentation) opportunities
15% Donor Relations
- Manage CSBV-only donor relationships as assigned. Create partnership plan, send stewardship materials, have regular calls and grow partnerships.
5% Other Duties as Assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in fundraising, marketing or communications
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strategic thinker with solid research, organization and time management skills
- Creative, flexible and diplomatic team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong operational, project delivery and administration skills
- Enjoys a mix of operations, fundraising and communication responsibilities
- Aetna Medical and Dental insurance with a concierge service
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid holidays
What makes us special!
- Generous Retirement Savings with matching company contributions of up to 8%
- Family Leave – 10 additional days of paid time off for you to use to care for your family members
- Additional Maternity and Paternity Leave – 30 days where parents can take additional paid leave (beyond short-term disability and FMLA) at the birth or adoption of a child during that critical first year!
- Critical Child Illness Leave – We hope you never have to use it, but we will provide an additional 30 days of paid leave per year should your dependent child be faced with a critical illness.
- Pet Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Protection, Home, Auto and additional Life insurances
- Summer Fun Fridays – During the summer months, early release at 1:30 pm every other Friday!
- Volunteer Day – One paid day a year to support the causes that matter to you!
- Ergonomic Options – Every employee at our HQ offices has the option of a sitting/standing desk
- Leadership and Employee Development Training, including:
- Our remarkable in-house CORE, Senior Management Development, and Leadership Development Programs
- Language learning opportunities
- Continuous Improvement skill development programs
- Brown Bag information sharing sessions
- Work hard/Play hard! We make sure there’s ample opportunity for fun, engagement, and celebration while you work, such as networking events, March Madness, World Cup, Dodgeball Tournaments, Take Your Child to Work Day, Founder’s Day, and our annual Day of Service