The Executive Office Analyst, Office of the CEO will work within the executive office providing direct support to the Chief Executive Officer and the executive team on internal/external communications, preparation of materials and presentations, and support strategic oversite of corporate operations. The analyst manages assigned special projects and initiatives through the full cycle of conception, preparation and design, execution and monitoring and plans, executes and finalizes projects and activities according to strict deadlines and fixed budgets. This position works closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to coordinate the CEO’s schedule and travel and with the Director, Corporate Initiatives to manage the strategic interests of the CEO and COO. The analyst also coordinates with colleagues and internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure effective collaboration across the organization and monitors events, issues and activities within the organization and externally across the development community to make proactive recommendations for response and engagement by the CEO and/or the organization. A key duty is to help manage information coming into the CEO’s office and coordinate and track required actions to completion.
- Typically requires 5 - 8 years' of business or program management experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with international development programs
- Broad knowledge of the international development community with specialized expertise in at least one technical area.
- Experience in multi-sector management and implementation.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as strategic planning and team management.
- Experience working in a large NGO or government environment is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, positive manner with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English at a native or bilingual proficiency level.
- Fluency in one or more languages is an advantage.
- Master’s degree or its international equivalent preferred.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.