We are seeking an experienced Data Architect to work closely with our development teams to manage data storage and movement throughout the enterprise. The Data Architect will be responsible for coordinating the movement, integration, quality and availability of data throughout the enterprise. The successful candidate will work closely with the business so that the data architecture is aligned with and capable of supporting the business strategy.
- Examine, identify and coordinate all enterprise efforts that affect data, with a focus on the data that moves through the enterprise.
- Analyze data flow, storage and reporting methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply.
- Develop and prepare data design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams
- Make recommendations to the data governance committee as needed
- Help maintain the integrity and security of the company data sets
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Implement system monitoring and continuous improvement procedures.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing data-based systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- 8+ years’ related work experience with 5+ years in a data analysis or management role
- Strong knowledge of database systems and data analytics.
- Knowledge of Python & C# required
- Proven ability to work in distributed systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure, SQL, SSIS & SSRS required
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Must be able to develop creative solutions to problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.