Analyzes the operations of a department or functional unit with the purpose of developing a general systems solution to a business problem that may require automation on Microsoft Office 365. Specific duties include assessing the business model, improving/streamlining business processes, and integrating technology, as needed, with the business functions. Specific activities may include participating in client needs assessments as well as evaluating platform feasibility and business and technical software requirements. Position is responsible for reviewing business requirements and conducting impact assessments to understand business and application implications. May advise the client on improvement opportunities that solve business process and technical issues of varying complexities. This is technical and analytical work to develop, design, and/or analyze technical solutions for clients through an appropriate blending of technical knowledge and business problem solving activities.
- Interviews stakeholders in conducting requirement gathering, document requirements in the deployment of business solutions to promote digital transformation and process improvements
- Liaison with users in assessment, development, and testing of business solutions.
- Develops and analyzes solutions to business issues, including review and writing of all relevant documentation, including but not limited to functional and technical design requirements on Microsoft Enterprise Content Management.
- Assists in overseeing the development of technical design requirements with developers, programmers, and external suppliers before initiating coding.
- Writes and edits program and system documentation, user manuals, and training materials required to help people use and operate a system.
- Collaborates and assists in the design of the front-end user interfaces and interactive procedures/tools.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Establishes a positive relationship by exercising an appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the standard technology and systems in place. Contributes to the support of the operation.
- Obtains relevant information from client in order to sufficiently document requirements to a technical expert. Independently resolves routine problems.
- Works as a team member by doing own share of work and listening to and acting on expressed needs.
- Typically reports to a Manager or Associate Director.
- Implement Microsoft Office 365 solutions with defined best practices
- Assisting business users with ISS Governance strategy
- Understands basic operation of functional unit and develops awareness of its role in the enterprise.
- Presents and receives ideas clearly both in writing and verbally.
- Works independently on tasks, develops own work schedule, and monitors progress against defined parameters.
- Serves as a productive project team member by completing assigned tasks.
- Exhibits working knowledge of specialty work area demonstrated by an understanding of and ability to apply the standards and terminology associated with the work specialty
- Possession of excellent analytical skills.
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a passion for pursuing continuous process improvements to gain maximum business value
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience with writing requirement documents, and test scripts.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Reads, writes, and speaks English, fluent in host country language as appropriate.
- Typically requires 3 – 5 Years of work experience.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.