“If we can get one child adopted into a loving family, all our work will be worth it,” – Dave Thomas
Join us as we champion our mission to dramatically increase the number of adoptions of children waiting in North America’s foster care systems. Located in Dublin, Ohio the Development Data Manager oversees the data analysis of the Foundation’s fundraising program and manages the Foundation’s development software. If you excel at analyzing data, have a methodical approach to problem solving, and enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and uncover data trends through collaboration with the development, partnership and finance teams to produce actionable strategic data reports and recommend change.
- Leads management and administration of the Foundation’s fundraising software, including The Raiser’s Edge software, PaperSave, LexisNexis, Wealth Engine and IWave.
- Research and manages prospects in partnership with fundraising staff.
What You Have:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience with fundraising software.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
At Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, we strive to have a parity of benefits. We believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Retirement & Company Match Program
- First day of hire Medical, Dental and Health insurance coverage for you and your family
- Generous Time Off policy
- Flexible Schedule Arrangement
- Health Care Reimbursement account
- Fun, caring and passionate coworkers
- Many more!
Please apply on our website: