The Palmer Group has partnered with Iowa Jobs for America's Graduates (iJAG) to recruit, identify, and evaluate their new President/CEO. The non-profit, iJAG supports Iowa youth by connecting business and education and providing school to career solutions. The President/CEO will be responsible for the overall leadership and day-to-day oversight of the organization including administration, programming, fund development, human resources, and fiscal responsibilities. If you have a passion for youth and helping them achieve in the workforce and life, we want to hear from you!
Looking for candidates local to the Midwest and willing to relocate to Des Moines, Iowa.
- Create and implement a strategic plan for organizational growth, program expansion, and financial sustainability
- Forge and maintain partnerships in both public and private sectors to ensure support
- Advocate for the organization and its mission
- Strategize the organization's brand and public image
- Serve as organization's spokesperson
- Research opportunities to enhance programming
- Create and implement a sustainable strategic fund development plan
- Assist with donor cultivation and stewardship
- Monitor departmental budgets
- Assure fiscal management to protect assets
- Attract new revenue sources
- Direct staff planning, selection and development activities
- Create and support a focus of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Manage the Board in accordance to the bylaws
- Master's degree
- 15+ years of progressive leadership experience
- Proven success in managing diverse funding stream
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction to an executive leadership team
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Assman at (515) 225-7000 or email Sarah at [email protected].