The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator, Global Operations based out of our National Center office located in Dallas, TX! The Project Coordinator supports the Global Operations team at National Center. Primary responsibilities include supporting, executing and managing operational duties to enable the growth of ECC Global Operations. Duties include, but are not limited to, invoicing and requisition process; supporting International Training Centers, assisting with the maintenance of the Distributor Extranet portal and other SharePoint Sites, and providing administrative and daily operations support. Assists with other projects as assigned.
- Manages the invoicing, requisition and wire transfer payment process for consultant, vendor, rental properties and miscellaneous invoices ensuring accurate coding is assigned.
- Updates and maintains current the Distributor Extranet portal (product announcements, images, etc.)
- Provides assistance and support to International Training Centers; adds contacts, runs scans and uploads results in SharePoint.
- Provides a high quality of excellent customer service through timely and accurate responses to requests received through the ECC Int’l Ops inbox.
- Assists with the Do No Contact tracker by verifying names and emails against the CDP and Instructor Network.
- Provides administrative and organizational support to the Global Operations managers and team by maintaining and purchasing products and/or supplies as needed;
- Performs testing and updates to the National Center CPR units and orders AED parts as needed.
- Plan and execute projects assigned to ensure timely completion.
- Assists the Global Ops team as needed.
- Strong computer literacy with MS office and other MS programs, (MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics, helpful.)
- Professional knowledge of communication systems and practices.
- Professional business presentation skills; strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to meet and interact with all levels of AHA staff, public, national volunteer leaders and external vendors.
- Strong Teamwork skills; collaborates with others; acknowledges others’ contributions; gains support and commitment from external parties; promotes collaboration and facilitates teamwork.
- Ability to work independently, excellent organizational skills and manage multiple projects without supervision.
- Problem-solving techniques.
- Microsoft Visio skills
- Experienced using data analysis tools such as Microsoft Access or a system such as Tableau.