The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Coordinator. This position will be located in our National Center office in Dallas, TX.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Serving as an administrator for AHA’s contract management solution (Ecteon)
- Report/coordinate system issues with the system IT support team
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings to discuss/resolve system defects and improvement requests
- Schedule and assist facilitation of the monthly training classes offered to staff
- Craft Purchase Orders in JD Edwards that align with associated vendor contracts
- Monitor and audit supplier invoice payment for compliance with contract terms; collaborate with Finance, and business unit staff complete these tasks
- Coordinate and schedule procurement team meetings and functions
- Maintain department SharePoint site.
- Invoice processing for office supply and logistics vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with purchasing and/or contract administration, demonstrating ability to organize and manage multiple projects from beginning to end, simultaneously, and with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in working with purchasing and/or contract management software
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated skill in the principles and practices of project management with strong attention to detail including planning, scheduling and monitoring
- Demonstrated skill in use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; proficient with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, be flexible in scheduling tasks, and manage time effectively.
Aug 13 2019
Sep 13 2019
American Heart Association | American Stroke Association