The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in our Digital Marketing & Content Syndication department based out of our National Center office located in Dallas, TX!
This is a temporary assignment that will last for approximately six (6) months to one (1) year.
This individual will be responsible for serving as internal SEO expert, establishing and communicating SEO best practices as well as consulting on key changes. Responsible for managing a large website portfolio with development techniques and best practices for SEO strategies. Responsible for interpreting digital analytics from search engines and other tools to inform decisions in content creation while enhancing user experiences and increasing site traffic and engagement.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO strategies in generating increased web traffic
- Monitor website performance and rankings in SERP. Pull analytics report and provide actionable insights and keyword opportunities for content creators
- Perform various types of SEO audits and competitive analysis to identify new competitors and top converting keywords
- Work with marketing teams, copywriters and copy editors to optimize web copy to support SEO strategies and goals
- Use various tools like, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc. to develop recommendations for increasing web traffic
- Audit and grow backlink profile and develop link building strategy
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Expert knowledge of SEO & SEM
- Excellent writing and presentations skills
- Knowledge of website analytics measurement methodology and measurement platforms including, Google Analytics and Search Console and SEO tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking