Responsible for fundraising trend analysis, report writing and generation. Serve as subject matter for fundraising database and other applications.
- Responsible for fundraising trend analysis, report writing and generation.
- Serve as subject matter for fundraising database and other applications.
- Generate and distribute custom dashboards, reports, mailing lists, gift summary reports and statements supporting development teams and executive leadership.
- Assist with the month end expense reconciliation and annual budget process.
- Will foster the growth of best practices in the areas of gift processing, data management and analysis.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Regularly exercises judgment, discretion and independent decision-making skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Database management experience required, Raiser‘s Edge preferred.
- Proven analytical thinking skills, ability to create custom queries and reports, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience within a non-profit organization managing/developing fundraising CRM systems.
- Experience with applications such as Tableau, Salesforce, Microsoft Power Platform, Raisers Edge, Microsoft Office, OneCause and Omatic Software applications.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently.
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload with time sensitive functions where accuracy is paramount.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills needed in order to effectively lead projects, understanding business concepts and develop process improvements.
Estimated salary range for this position is $49703 - $64613 / year depending on experience.
Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we're all in for helping you be your best.
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer