Ensure smooth daily execution of all Feeding America network receipting processes and procedures leading to accurate and timely member, donor and Supply Chain reporting. Oversee a team of professionals that work closely with network members and Feeding America National Office field staff to ensure timely and accurate Blue receipting. Develop new strategies to reduce receipting errors, improve reporting efficiencies and automate processes.
Working closely with FA Technology, serve as the primary Supply Chain interface to shape SC technology strategy. Manage project implementation from business requirement documentation and RFP process through system design, quality validation, deployment and ongoing troubleshooting. Support various stakeholders to resolve issues related to NetSuite, DonorExpress, Choice, Produce Matchmaker, Grocery Purchasing Portal, Product Donation Queue, TMS).
- Oversee Feeding America’s national donor reporting efforts, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of 100+ reports across all Supply Chain Streams.
- Provide Supply Chain technology strategy support and take the lead on driving execution with each Supply Chain team on process improvements and technology innovation.
- Lead the collaborative processes for all of Supply Chain with IT, Finance and Strategic Capabilities Teams to deliver Inventory, prioritizing, and sequencing technology projects to maximize value creation.
- Responsible for accuracy, timeliness and enhancement of all member and internal Supply Chain reports (200+).
- Manage a team of reporting and receipting representatives, which includes performance evaluation / reviews, goal setting, career guidance, etc.
- Focus on developing reporting & receipting strategies that improve member, donor and Supply Chain teams helping them to respond appropriately to variances in donation volume.
- Assist Vice President with the development of policies, procedures, and systems to enhance and distribute, national donation reports.
- Take the lead on piloting, implementing and evaluating Supply Chain technology process improvement initiatives. Drive project scope’s for maximum impact.
- Develop and maintain relationships with donor social responsibility departments to facilitate reporting requirements that fulfill both the donors needs and improve SC reporting efficiency.
- Act as first level of escalation for issues related to national donation reporting and receipting.
- Drive process improvement and process re-design initiatives to reduce receipting issues that include but are not limited to missing, duplicated and inaccurate member receipts.
- Take a leadership role in facilitating Supply Chain & Technology interactions between all areas affected by specific technology project(s) including member and national staff, 3rd party stakeholders, etc.
- Monitor network national donor receipt compliance and work with network stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate receipting.
- Collaborate with other supply chain, member engagement and strategic capacity development leaders to share expertise around improving member receipting policies and practices.
- Responsible for guaranteeing monthly member reporting compliance. Work closely with Vice President and Member Engagement team to resolve noncompliance issues.
- Take responsibility for ensuring reliable Supply Chain technology project tracking, sequencing and analysis. Deliver project status reports to senior management.
- Work with finance leaders ensuring all member and FANO receipting processes and procedures follow strict financial audit guidelines. Report major inconsistencies and policy violations to finance team leaders in an articulate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all network and FANO stakeholders have the training materials and tools necessary to comply and communicate proper receipting procedures.
- Facilitate and review the development and maintenance of all network receipting SOP’s.
- Have a clear understanding of all member ERP platforms and keep current on changes that impact the receipting process.
- Oversee all data entry process’s developing strategies to standardize current and new data inputs.
- 5 years relevant food industry / food bank experience preferred
- 5 years supervising employees
- Committed to organizational mission of ending hunger.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Committed to a workplace that values different backgrounds and life experiences and allows everyone to bring their authentic self to work. Builds equity into structures, systems and processes for our employees and the communities we serve.
Required Leadership Competencies
- Leverages Functional Expertise - Ability to translate best practice supply chain logistics to a network fleet needs
- Translates strategy to operations goals. – Adept at taking theoretical needs from various stakeholders and providing a suite of solutions
- Understands Our Business – Ability to translate supply chain logistics practices to a non-profit, networked model
- Collaborates Internally and Externally – Ability to identify internal FANO stakeholders, network stakeholders, and donor stakeholders and manages differing expectations with tact
- Operates with Integrity – Seeks to understand what is in the best interest of the people we serve and drives work accordingly.
Required Technical Competencies and Experience
- Adept at change management and working with multiple levels of stakeholders to build consensus and manage risk.
- Demonstrates excellence and quality in all aspects of work deliverables.
- Understands how to summarize results to drive insights; Medium to Advanced Excel required.
- Experience in working with various ERP systems a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communicator; confident and capable public speaker.
- Ability to analyze data and derive business insights.
- Up to 30% travel required.