The Cebu Admin-Coordinator to Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter provides coordination, administrative, finance and logistical support for the Philippine Market Systems Team.
- Manages the administrative and finance functions of the TCIS department staff operating in Cebu and remotely in other locations, including arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and providing routine support (20%)
- Coordinates logistics and provides support to webinars, workshops and trainings (local and international) organized by the Terwilliger Center (20%)
- Manages the Cebu procurement process. Prepares contracts and agreements with Terwilliger Center partners (such as MFIs, private sector firms, donor agencies, etc.) and consultants in Cebu. Coordinates execution of contracts and legal agreements with various departments, through TCIS AP Admin Coordinator. (20%)
- Supports the Cebu-based staff in the delivery of projects. Creates templates, forms that the team can use. (15%)
- Assists in completion of special projects as required. (15%)
- Other related duties as assigned by line manager. (10%)
- Able to deliver on weekly and monthly tasks in a timely and orderly manner
- Able to maintain smooth working relationship with Cebu and AP colleagues
- Able to contribute in developing further Market Systems Program policies, protocol and practices in the Philippines by having the Cebu Manual signed off and updated every six months
- Demonstrated attention to detail, highly organized and able to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Works well in dynamic environments with limited resources.
- Agile. Prioritizes tasks and redirects work effort in response to new opportunities.
- Collaborative. Works well in teams, especially in diverse and multi-cultural contexts.
- Good computer skills, experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other database software required.
- Written and oral fluency in English required.
- Budgeting or financial reporting experience.
- Project support. Experience developing support materials (e.g., slide decks, presentations, charts, and graphics).
- Ability to monitor project implementation and manage project budgets
- Active support of HFHI Values: Team Collaborator – Good Steward – LEAN/Continuous Improvement – Graceful Candor – Heart for the Mission – Personal Integrity