Looking to make a difference in the lives of others? No experience necessary, just the willingness to learn!
Creative Community Living Services Inc., is a leading agency in providing residential and community support to adults with developmental disabilities. Our mission is to establish and provide individualized community supports. These supports will preserve and enhance the dignity and rights of those who must rely on others as they seek their own level of independence.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Personal cares
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Household duties
- Recreational/Leisure activities
- Experience in the Caregiving field helpful, but not required.
- Compassionate, dedicated individuals encouraged to apply
- A fulfilling opportunity to get paid to help others
- Initial paid training to earn your CBRF Certification
- Annual paid training for Continuing Education classes
- Benefits package (for those working +30 hours a week) that includes:
Paid Time Off
401k retirement plan
Please visit www.cclsinc.com to complete an Interest Survey
Drivers License and acceptable driving record required.
Background check required.
Must be at least 18 years old.