Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a Resource Development Collaboration Support, and Operations Manager, who will serve as a key resource to the Director – Collaboration Support, and Operations (CSO).
This position acts as a liaison between Resource Development and all other departments to ensure streamlined enterprise-wide coordination. This coordination is essential for the smooth and efficient operation of projects and key initiatives within the Resource Development Division and promotes a level of efficiency required to develop, secure and maintain resources. The manager supports the efforts of fundraisers by developing and maintaining RD systems and structures in support of the divisional goal: Fund the Mission.
- Manages the restricted priorities process (annual) in coordination with the Operations Team and Communications. This requires cross-functional engagement and development of marketing material on key initiatives.
- Organizes face-to-face trainings, and facilitates easy dissemination of and access to materials.
- Serves as liaison with key Resource Development Stakeholders to promote open and ongoing information sharing and creative collaboration.
- Manages cross-functional collaboration necessary for successful implementation of projects with Area Office teams, Finance, Communications, Legal and other stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Develops new and innovative business processes and procedures necessary for the support of fundraisers.
- Provides recommendations for the continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Manages database of fundraiser resources. Maintain fundraisers toolkit, making sure it remains relevant and useful.
- Provide specific information and ongoing support to fundraisers in the event of disasters (tropical storms, earthquakes, hurricanes).
- Schedules and organizes webinars, conferences, lunch and learns and special meetings.
- Develops and presents data and analytical reports on fundraising activities to the Resource Development Leadership team.
- Satisfaction surveys from key stakeholders
- Meets project deadlines
- 5 years related experience
- Demonstrated success in the use of Project Management Tools and Processes
- Proficiency with SharePoint
- Familiarity with Smartsheet