Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is in search of a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
This position is the first point of contact for the HFHI Atlanta Headquarters, and will be responsible for complete receptionist and administrative tasks to support our Atlanta Facilities Operations Department.
- Greet all employees and guests of the HFHI Atlanta Headquarters.
- Implement the security policy for all visitors and distribution of access cards.
- Monitor and respond to all requests received in the Atlanta Facilities email box.
- Coordinate and assist with conference room reservations and usage.
- Complete steps to process invoices generated by the department.
- Provide back-up for the mail processing center.
- 5 years of related work experience in administrative duties
- 5 years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Must be comfortable working with people from various backgrounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to operate multiple phone lines
- Be informative and have the ability to solve problems efficiently
- Being a team player and collaborator
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Active support of HFHI values to include good stewardship, LEAN/Continuous Improvement, and Heart of the Mission
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and provide back-up coverage to mail room duties, including receiving and delivering packages and mail to multiple floors.