Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is in search of a Receptionist.
This position is the first point of contact for the HFHI Atlanta Headquarters, and will be responsible for complete receptionist and administrative tasks to support our Atlanta Facilities Operations Department.
- Greet all employees and guests of the HFHI Atlanta Headquarters.
- Implement the security policy for all visitors and distribution of access cards.
- Monitor and respond to all requests received in the Atlanta Facilities email box.
- Coordinate and assist with conference room reservations and usage.
- Complete steps to process invoices generated by the department.
- Provide back-up for the mail processing center.
- 5 years related work experience in administrative duties
- 5 years experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Must be comfortable working with people from various backgrounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to operate multiple phone lines
- Be informative and have the ability to solve problems efficiently
- Being a team player and collaborator
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Active support of HFHI values to include good stewardship, LEAN/Continuous Improvement, and Heart of the Mission