The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation located in Atlanta, GA is seeking a talented Development Director with strong fundraising experience, including special events, sponsorship solicitation and the ability to develop and nurture relationships with key volunteers, major donors, and corporate sponsors.
Responsibilities include: recruit and cultivate leadership volunteers, sponsors and event participants, build and manage volunteer core, provide strategic direction and oversee all aspects of fundraising plans pertaining to assigned events.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which CFF stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising/sales experience. Heavy special event fundraising experience is highly preferred.
- The position requires strong organizational and networking skills, the ability to work on various events simultaneously and a strong eye for detail.
- Candidates will be required to develop and manage budgets while growing revenues and managing expenses.