The March of Dimes Customer Service Agent serves as the point of contact between constituents, donors, volunteers and staff for inbound calls and questions. S/he will handle high volume inbound calls, email and voicemails utilizing call tracking software, address and/or route the calls to the appropriate party. These inquires will be a broad range of questions ranging from internal how-to questions to requests for information, material or other topics related to the March of Dimes mission. This position is critical to providing professional support and promotion of March of Dimes mission, goals and objectives using best-in-class customer service skills with tact and empathy.
Should have previous experience within a Call Center environment, be able to maintain a professional approach and demeanor with constituents and internal customers at all times and should be able to take ownership of inquires ensuring end-to-end customer satisfaction. Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Ivanti HEAT or similar is desired. This position is part of the National Office Enterprise SuTpport department.
- Handle high volum customer/constituent inbound calls
- Document customer/constituent calls
- Follow up internally with departmental Service Desk contacts to ensure timely completion with SLA of inquiry
- Competency in Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook required
- Experience with Ivanti HEAT call software or similar desired.
- 1 to 3 years related experience required.
- Reliability and able to contribute a positive attitude to a team environment