Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a knowledgeable and customer service oriented Support Center Administrative Coordinator.
This position will be based at our operational headquarters located in Americus, Georgia.
The Affiliate Support Center Administrative Coordinator will provide operational support to the Affiliate Support Center by providing reports, coordinate training, document version control and advanced operational tasks using Salesforce, BBCRM, Clarity Connect, Outlook Office Suite and other technology. This position will report to the Associate Director, Affiliate Support Center.
- Develop and implement reporting for SSC activities, noting important trends and implications; identify service gaps and opportunities
- Recommend operational changes that will result in improved performance by the team
- Provide ad-hoc reports and create mass emails to send per SSC leadership
- Develop, implement and document processes that assure data accuracy in Salesforce, BBCRM, SharePoint and other systems used by the SSC
- Create and execute robo-call campaigns
- Send, receive and document GSA Change Request documents
- Act as back up for Representatives and/or Specialists
- 2 years related experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite of programs with emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
- Results-oriented problem solver who sets the pace and tone for accomplishing goals while maintaining HFHI values
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of audiences
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to comprehend and communicate multifaceted issues and solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Active support of HFHI Values: Team Collaborator – Good Steward – LEAN/Continuous Improvement – Graceful Candor – Heart for the Mission – Personal Integrity
- Basic administrative and reporting skills in a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience in the use of a Contact Center phone system