The Technology/IT Group seeks an experienced project and program management professional to manage the deployment of cloud-based systems as defined by critical projects in support of product development and implementation strategies. In collaboration with cross-functional teams in various departments, this includes managing project schedules and overseeing the planning, tracking and reporting of projects.
- Design, plan and facilitate project kickoffs, timeline reviews, and project-based meetings as needed.
- Successfully manage project scope, customer expectations and multiple initiatives simultaneously by eliciting and documenting customer requirements and business processes using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Enhance productivity through process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Follow standard Project Management Professional (PMP) methodology to serve as project management Lead for software and/or system implementation projects.
- Build and facilitate relationships establishing proactive communication and collaboration between external and internal partners to analyze information needs, functional requirements, implementation plans, and ensuring that up-to-date information is communicated to all stakeholders. Foster and promote an atmosphere of open communication that builds trust across the organization
- Utilize core project and implementation management tools and processes for the successful delivery of various projects
- Manage capacities, constraints, risks and issues during the project period and through the transfer of completed projects to the owning department.
- Actively participate in the customers’ system acceptance process by providing customer test plans and test scenarios as needed.
- Accommodate shifting timelines and priorities as defined by our program management teams.
- PMP (or other) Project Management certification/training preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in technology project management.
- Hands-on technical skills and background in development preferred.
Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, welfare plans (life, AD&D, long-term and short-term disability), and a 403B plan. Collaborative Classroom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to racial equity and social justice. NOTE: There is no relocation budget available.
Send resumes with subject line “Sr. Program/Project Manager” to: [email protected]