InCharge seeks a talented Program Administrator to manage and significantly grow the agency’s grants portfolio and revenue. To support the sustainability of the Incharge's programs and services, the Program Administrator will manage and coordinate the research, cultivation, writing, and submission of federal, state, and local government and foundation and corporate grants.
This individual will lead all aspects of developing successful grant proposals and contracts, coordinate input across the organization as needed, and ensure that InCharge remains in compliance with funder requirements by preparing and submitting reports and other documentation.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including the ability to convey seemingly complicated projects in a compelling and persuasive manner.
- Write, prepare, and submit public/governmental/bank grant proposals, reports, letters of inquiry, and other related correspondence, with a major emphasis on public and private grant submissions.
- Knowledge of Florida's philanthropic community and understanding of current funding trends.
- Identify and research public/governmental individual, corporate, foundation, and other funding opportunities.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage complete deadline packages from start to finish, coordinating all submission requirements.
- Maintain a calendar of applications, reporting, and other key dates to ensure timely completion and submission of applications and reports.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Update and maintain a database containing information on external funders and prospects.
- Expand the pool of public/governmental grant prospects to ensure a continuous revenue stream.
- Attend meetings of project teams, funders/potential funders, and partnering organizations.
- Participate in the development of short-term and long-term fundraising planning.
- Assist in managing and cultivating relationships with external funders.
- Prepare team members for meetings with external funders.
- Secure foundation and corporate support for annual events.
- Assist with other grant writing and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.