This position supports the work of the YMCA of the Rockies, which operates a mission-based family and group conference and retreat center, serving more than 225,000 guests annually. The Cabin and Capitol Projects Manager is primarily responsible for all aspects of the cabin donation/adoption program and its revenue implications. The Manager will also be responsible for supporting capital projects at Estes Park Center funded through the Philanthropy Department.
- Responsible for all aspects of the cabin donation/adoption program, working in cooperation with General Managers, Philanthropy Department staff, and Buildings and Grounds staff.
- Cultivate donors to facilitate the donation and adoption of cabins at the Estes Park Center.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current cabin donors, moving them toward further commitment to the Association.
- In collaboration with the Philanthropy Director and Estes Park Center General Manager, develop case materials each year for identified donor funded capital projects, identify donor prospects, and make asks/present giving proposals where appropriate.
- Steward donors through the gift giving process and collaboratively manage projects with Center colleagues through completion.
- Reach annual revenue goal of $2M or more in cabin adoptions and capital project gift commitments.
- Plan and ensure the success of cabin and capital donor appreciation events.
- Foster a philanthropic culture that is focused on relationship building and provides opportunities for the entire Association to become involved with and engaged in the advancement of our mission.
- At least 5 years of work experience that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the duties listed in the job description.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and
- High level of organization is required in order to execute tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Raisers Edge or another philanthropic database experience a bonus.
- Possess a valid, USA state-issued drivers license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
This is a full-time, year-round position paying $42,500 - $53,163/year with full benefit package and employee perks including:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Plan
- 12% contribution by YMCA after 2 years employment
- Ski and golf passes
- Childcare assistance and on-site childcare facility
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges for family & friends
- Free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures
- Opportunity to live and work next to Rocky Mountain National Park
Must apply on YMCA of the Rockies Career Site, www.workintherockies.org
Direct application link: https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/cabin-adoption-and-capital-projects-manager...