American Bird Conservancy
Western Regional Director
Title: Western Regional Director
Location: Oregon or Washington
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
This is a full-time position with American Bird Conservancy (ABC). The Western Regional Director is responsible for leading and coordinating ABC conservation programs and projects in the Western Region, and building high level relationships with public and private partners and conservation stakeholders. ABC is an equal opportunity employer; we believe that a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills makes us more effective. We are committed to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment for all of our employees.
- Lead efforts to develop and implement priority bird conservation programs and projects in the West; obtain measurable results.
- Supervise all ABC staff and contractors in the West.
- Raise funds to support the program in coordination with the Development Division.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all of the major conservation stakeholders in the West.
- Develop annual plans and budgets for the West.
- Provide regular content on Western bird conservation to ABC’s Communication team.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least five year’s work experience, or other appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, in person and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan annual and long-term programmatic goals.
- Willingness to travel.
American Bird Conservancy values qualifications and competency. As an equal opportunity employer, ABC is committed to ensuring that employees and applicants for employment have equal opportunities
Please follow the link and apply through BambooHR: https://abcbirds.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=69