The position supervises the daily operations of the Foursquare Loan Services Team. This includes ensuring that loan and savings transactions are processed timely and accurately and inquiries from churches, districts, lenders, and other Foursquare departments are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner. In addition, serves as a liaison for Open Solutions, Inc. (OSI, the IFLF Loan system), DDI (the FFSLF Loan system software) and the internal Foursquare IT Department.
Classifications: Full-time at 35 hours per week, working schedule requires working 1-day in LA based offices.
If interested, please apply by November 24, 2021.
- Supervise Loan Services Team with the primary goal of seeing each individual maximize their abilities to serve customers as efficiently and effectually as possible
- Review and approve all finance and loan transactions, including but not limited to savings account transactions and investment certificate transactions for accuracy, validity, completeness and compliance with corporate policies and contract terms
- Ensure that all reconciliation exceptions are resolved on a timely basis
- Partner with the Accounting Team to ensure that reconciliations of loan fund related general ledger accounts are completed on a timely basis including the timely resolution of reconciling items
- Coordinate with Supervisory Team Leader and Accounting Team to ensure that adequate cash balances and/or corporate credit line borrowings are available to fund loans.
- Represent Loan Servicing team on inquiries from churches, districts, lenders and other Foursquare departments when deemed appropriate
- Work with OSI, DDI and internal IT department to ensure ongoing functioning and maintenance of loan systems; ensure all systems are being utilized to their maximum potential so optimal efficiency and cost-effectiveness is achieved both in customer service and reporting while investigating enhancements or alternative systems to accomplish these goals
- Work with external auditors in conjunction with the Accounting Team to respond to inquiries relating to loan and savings transactions
- Assist in establishing and updating written loan procedures
- Manage departments budget
- Other duties and projects as assigned by team leader
- Demonstrates humility and a growth mindset with an attitude of servant-leadership; placing serving over being served and collaboration over individualization
- A commitment to The Foursquare “one-team” growth culture
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent level of experience, training and education
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in banking and/or lending
- Proven supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting and/or auditing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret loan documents
- Experience with and understanding of basic information systems
- Experience with and understanding of loan/banking software, OSI and DDI, preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, clear communicator
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organized, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, create timelines and meet project deadlines; attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Experienced with Office 365
Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time; exhibit manual dexterity of fingers, hands and wrists; see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the phone; have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; physical agility to lift up to 25 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. Job descriptions are not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake duties which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities. Management reserves the right to revise or amend duties at any time.