Meier Clinics, a non-profit Christian counseling ministry, is seeking a part-time Accounting Specialist to support our non-profit operations. This is an ideal position for someone interested in being a part of a team that is helping people find hope and healing.
- Primary responsibility involves accounts payable and fund tracking
- Donor management and grant development
- Other accounting support functions, including bank reconciliations and cash management
- Maintaining accurate records and reports
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills, experienced with QuickBooks
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Previous experience or bachelor’s degree in non-profit accounting or related field
20 hours per week, flexible daytime hours
$20 per hour, 401K plan
Please include letter of introduction, resume, and salary history and/or desired wages.