Reporting to the Senior Vice President of AARP Experience, the Vice President of AARPx Change Capability & Metrics will lead a team to develop and implement the AARP experience (AARPx) vision by defining the principles and strategies that will allow AARP to reach top tier status as an experience organization, with fully developed CX competencies. This role will be responsible for maintaining the CX vision and supporting roadmaps that align the organization to AARP’s consumer commitment.
This position will be responsible for developing consumer/customer measurements and working across the enterprise to advance those measurements (e.g., NPS, CES and other experience related methodologies). This role will ensure that AARP is applying CX measurement methodologies to understand the health of our overall AARP experience, as well as the experience of specific products, programs and channels. This person will be charged with influencing leaders across the organization so that they not only understand CX measures, but are also managing to those measures in their day-to-day operations.
The VP, AARPx Change Capability & Metrics key responsibilities will include the following:
- Supports the organizational wide adoption of AARP’s consumer commitment.
- Develops change management plans and implements those plans to advance the enterprise toward being consumer centric; Develops and manages a change management and communications approach that will ensure cross-enterprise alignment against established experience vision, principles and standards
- Identifies and solves for systemic issues, policies and incentives that are obstacles to customer experience excellence
- Defines enterprise-wide AARPx measurement plan and scorecard, and creates best in class processes to deliver measurable experiences across all touch points. This function will be responsible for measuring the overall impact and determining the efficacy of all AARP Experience improvement initiatives by creating and managing balanced metrics (i.e., traditional KPI’s and experience measures)
- Monitors external best practices in CX measurement methodologies to ensure that AARP is continually advancing our capabilities in how to measure perception and consumer sentiment
- 15+ years of relative experience, ideally 7+ years of senior professional experience within a customer-focused organization with proven results in improving customer experience across all touch points, business units and technologies.
- Extensive experience in strategy development and an ability to manage processes and platforms to execute strategies.
- Strong understanding of data and technology advancements needed to drive strategic decision making on behalf of customers.
- Experience in advancing experience metrics and methodologies. Gaining adoption of NPS and CES metrics and use at project and enterprise level.
- Experience in various research, analytics and data management methodologies and understanding of how to value and select appropriate technologies to advance member centricity across a complex organization are necessary to be successful in this position.
- The successful candidate must possess strong leadership, collaboration, vendor management, communication, executive presence and presentation skills.
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.