Supports the long-term vision of the AARP Converge platform, including what will be required to source, curate, and manage to optimize the overall sales experience which is critical to achieving the full future state vision. Leads the overall user experience (UX) planning and requirements development activities with SFT as the platform moves beyond the initial launch and beyond.
- Serves as the primary interface with the technology platform vendor (Softheon or SFT) to lead requirements development, development/sprint cycle planning, and user acceptance testing (UAT) for the future expansion of the Converge eCommerce platform.
- Serves as the primary interface with AARP-branded product provider (UHC, Delta, EyeMed, New York Life (NYL), Hartford, and others) technology teams to ensure alignment between AARP Converge future integration requirements and SFT implementation planning.
- Develops and manages the future state Converge platform technology roadmap.
- Leads technology integration requirements development with SFT and UHC technology teams for Medicare Supplement on-line enrollment integration.
- Facilitates requirements development, implementation, and UAT for additional AARP IT integration requirements for emerging membership validation, authentication, and payment activities for the Converge platform.
- Serves as the technology subject-matter-expert for all Converge planning and expansion efforts with providers, SFT, Optum, and other third-party stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working in the health insurance and financial services space.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Software as a Service (SaaS) vendors in an agile and matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading business analysis methodologies -- waterfall, agile sprint cycles, BPM, use-case modeling, non-functional requirement analysis, JAD, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and/or certification with process improvement methodologies -- Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in working with UX design and content management.
- Demonstrated strong web platform and marketing skills.
- Demonstrated strong communications and relationship management skills to work with internal and external constituencies.
- 15% travel required.
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company-funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.