World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organization, seeks an Online Marketing Associate Specialist. This position offers an exciting array of opportunities to use and expand your coding and marketing skills in a fast-paced environment as you help strengthen WWF's online fundraising efforts to advance our mission.
The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, detail-oriented, and hard-working; has strong HTML and CSS skills; is driven by high-quality work; and is excited about conservation. You will be a great fit if you are eager to learn, bring new ideas, and seek out ways to optimize the online giving process while engaging millions of nonprofit supporters. You will join a team of digital marketing professionals who are leaders in nonprofit fundraising.
The Associate Specialist assists with projects, initiatives and ongoing efforts that drive revenue and encourage donor engagement. This position supports WWF-US Online Marketing team’s work on donation forms and email campaigns, including creating, updating, maintaining, testing to improve conversion rates, and analyzing and reporting on performance.
- Create donation forms on the WWF-US website to support online marketing campaigns and other teams’ campaigns.
- Maintain existing forms and related assets (such as thank-you emails and pages), ensuring that standards and best practices are being followed.
- Conduct optimization tests to improve forms’ performance.
- Monitor, track and report on key donation-related metrics, ensuring appropriate tracking mechanisms are used.
- Assist with membership email campaigns (such as renewal, reinstate and upgrade campaigns), including development of creative ideas, copy and visuals, coding related emails and donation forms. Monitor results and performance and prepare strategic analysis of campaign activities to share with team.
- Confirm accurate synchronization of donation-related data between Blackbaud Luminate Online and CRM.
- Coordinate with internal teams (including PSE, legal, operations, IT, marketing) to plan and implement the above activities, and any others, to ensure projects are launched efficiently and successfully from a legal, technical and operational perspective.
- Coordinate with vendors and other partners as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least two to four years of experience in online marketing, website development, or related field required.
- Online campaign email and donation form experience preferred using a major email marketing platform such as Blackbaud Luminate Online.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Excel preferred.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, establish priorities, and work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.