This position is responsible for managing and supporting cross enterprise opportunities that increase member value; this includes planning, development and implementation of benefits, products and services that increase value for AARP members. This position participates in Strategic and Operational Planning and implementation relating to Benefits, Products and Services both commercial and non-commercial to ensure support, management and execution of the annual and multi-year plan across the Association’s units and functions, including all areas within AARP and AARP Services. The position is unique in it focuses on benefits, products and services across the enterprise, applies the resources of many different functions in an integrated manner, and works and leads across the enterprise.
Development and optimization of Member Benefits and Member Value.
- Manages strategic direction in designing, planning, business development and execution Member Value including, Products & Services throughout AARP and its affiliates. Directs changes to achieve desired goals and objectives.
- This role provides Member Value business development support and coordinates Members Get More/Member Value business development and member value implementation. This role will also provide support in the user experience, digital integration and contract management of new member value.
- This position also integrates, rationalizes, advises and is a key stakeholder in other related member value process (examples include but are not limited to the AARP Foundation, Innovation, Health Improvement and Health Innovation).
- Advisor and liaison for Member Value work to the Member Benefits Communications team.
- Works with enterprise issue areas and key strategy areas to ensure there are member value opportunities that lead to a better member value in these key areas. Coordinates ideation sessions and provides opportunities for incubation, business development management, guidance and support where applicable.
- Provides guidance and integration with digital platform leads and they launch and manage social mission member value offerings via their assigned digital platforms.
- Provides strategic input to the Member Benefits, Products & Services strategy, internal communications, and integration across the entire association. Builds effective relationships across AARP and its affiliates to maximize internal resources, align goals, and ensure effective implementation of Benefits, Products & Services initiatives.
Key leadership role in the oversight of the relationship of the ASI subsidiary to AARP.
- Provides support for the board-approved New Concept and New Product Approval process.
- Supports contract review and ensures the board-approved governance process is adhered to. Advises and makes recommendations to the Vice President of Member Value and Senior Vice President of Integrated Marketing and Member Benefits in their review of new concepts, products and product renewals. This includes coordination of improvement of customer experience at time of renewal and onboarding.
- Oversees new product development pipeline and distribution reporting throughout the year.
Enterprise-wide Business Leadership
- Provides support for Cross Enterprise Business Development team. Convenes monthly meeting for all employees involved in business development throughout the enterprise.
- Ensures prospects and pipelines are shared, identifies areas for integration driving greater value to the organization, and identifies areas of duplication or inconsistency to ensure efficient use of organizational resources.
- Prepares, consolidates and updates new business development pipelines. Serve as liaison to Multicultural Leadership activities and work groups.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible positions related to the duties of the position; and
- Proven strategic thinker with prior experience in developing and implementing strategic and operational plans and processes across complex organizational structures; ability to develop and track budgets, including forecasting; ability to establish and track organizational success metrics; and the ability to communicate strategic plans.
- Ability to manage and direct multiple tasks simultaneously. Demonstrated ability to analyze complex Benefits, Products & Services, to prepare concise summaries, and to provide sound recommendations for Association action on high visibility, key issues. Action and results oriented, decisive, adaptable quick study, with proven ability to accurately analyze Benefits, Products & Services and act.
- Proven leadership skills and management experience at all levels within an organization (up, across, down) and be effective in a matrix organization
- Results oriented, decisive, and analytical, leading to creative solutions while managing key stakeholder involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others internally and externally to gain respect and to build commitment to organizational goals;
- Ability to analyze data, to prepare concise summaries, and to provide sound recommendations to executive leadership related to extremely complex issues;
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills, proficiency in the preparation of and presentation of reports.
- Demonstrated ability to understand segmentation, the needs of multicultural audiences and improve upon the member value and member experience.
- Proven experience in the strategic development of digital platforms. Knowledge of the implementation of content marketing, social, paid and earned media in order to meet key performance indicators and metrics.
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.