The ITSM Process Lead reports to the Director, Service Delivery. Responsible foroperational management of all IT Service Management / ITIL processes, including: Incident, Problem, Change, Event, Disaster Recovery, Service Request, Reporting and Service Catalog. The engineer collaborates closely with Service Delivery colleagues and other ITS stakeholders in End User Services and Customer Service teams to ensure that ITS strategic objectives and goals are met. A focus on optimization and service level management is required. The engineer is expected to demonstrate a depth of expertise in desktop support, help desk, and escalation procedures.
- Develop and optimize processes for IT Service Management following the established ITIL framework to ensure that IT Services are focused on aligning IT services with the needs of the business
- Develop dashboard metrics and key performance indicators of information technology services
- Manage vendor partner that executes outsourced processes related to Problem Management, Service Improvement, and Reporting tool Improvement
- Prepare periodic presentations or reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance data and trends, corrective actions, and service delivery improvements
- Create ITSM governance standards and ensure that all changes to reporting, processes and procedures are reflected, appropriately documented and that consistency is maintained
- Work with IT Service Owners and Stakeholders to review performance trends and validate service management best practices are enforced
- Perform deep dive analysis and diagnostic of predictive operational performance and best action identification
- Provide expertise in the use and evaluation of ITSM software solutions
- Perform other related duties as needed
- The position requires a high degree of autonomy and the ability to balance day-to-day initiatives, projects, and ad-hoc requests.
- 8+ years IT service delivery and reporting
- 7+ Experience in process development
- 7+ Working knowledge and experience of analysis and reporting tools
- ITIL implementation experience required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect data, organize, analyze, and recommend solutions
- Comfortable with ad-hoc database queries and structured scripts/reports
- Knowledge of data mining techniques for predictive analytics purposes
- Experience working in outsourced environments
- Experience in managing managed service provides
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.