Rising Tide Interactive’s Accounting Clerks are responsible for maintaining transaction records for client accounts. They assist the accounting team with the organization’s financial recordkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, and maintenance of financial assets and documentation. If you have entry-level experience in the accounting field and are excited about advancing your knowledge and skills in the financial arena, this is the role for you.
This position is a cycle position through November 2020 with the possibility of an extension based on mutual interest and business needs.
- This position is based in our office in San Francisco, CA or remote.
- This position will work outside the traditional EST work hours.
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Kyrsten Sinema, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2020.
We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Prepare and send invoices to clients, and follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Maintain RTI accounting tracking systems to include, client invoicing log, commission log, & google invoice log
- Maintain client invoicing and accounting email boxes
- Maintain an orderly electronic filing system
- Research accounting or documentation discrepancies
- Assist with YE 1099 processing
- Communicate effectively with staff and accounting team
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
We’re looking for:
- A recent graduate to one (1) year of prior accounting experience
- Someone with entry-level working knowledge of QuickBooks and/or other accounting software
- Someone with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- A team player who is highly motivated, action-oriented, and service focused
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Accounting Clerk, and tell us where you heard about the job!