Provides direct and highly responsible operational, technical, and project management support for assigned business unit/function. Determines work processes and methods for accomplishing assigned tasks. Incumbents may perform all or a substantial number of the duties outlined.
- Provides highly responsible management support by identifying and researching problems, questions, and issues related to office functions, procedures, and workflow support systems. Recommends and provides alternative solutions for management consideration.
- Coordinates, monitors, and tracks a variety of processes and projects to ensure timely and accurate completion and compliance. Trouble-shoots problems, provides assistance to staff, and suggests alternatives to make processes more efficient.
- Collects, consolidates, and maintains pertinent information/data from a variety of sources. Maintains databases and prepares reports to support management decision-making.
- Creates templates, formats, and reports to support management process and information needs. Prepares and reviews documents for accuracy, appropriateness, and consistency of message. Writes correspondence, documents, and responses to internal requests.
- Facilitates flow of information to ensure appropriate stakeholder involvement. Assists in articulating policies and processes to appropriate staff.
- 3+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience related to the duties of the position.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel and Word) and strong PowerPoint skills required.
- Some experience with relational databases preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and creative presentation skills.
AARP offers competitive benefits with a 401K, 100% company funded pension plan, health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick, and other benefits.